Monday, December 9, 2013

snowy Sunday sewing



Happy Monday! 


When I woke up yesterday morning, it was snowing, and continued to do so on and off all day! I spent the day tidying the house, writing thank you notes for the baby showers I've been thrown, and then doing a bit of sewing. I am working on a quilt for Baby C, but took a break from that to make her a few pairs of leg warmers! 


I saw a few tutorials on pinterest, and Saturday evening, I was at Target for a few things, so I grabbed a few pairs of women's knee socks ($2.50 each!), and whipped these up! Once I figured it out, each pair took about ten minutes. I will admit that I did the first one wrong twice before figuring it out  :) 


This is the tutorial I used, and I very much appreciated the photos! I had read the instructions a few times, but then when I went to make them, I turned one of the pieces the wrong way, twice, and had to redo them! No big deal. 


Cute, eh? 






Now I want to make so many more, I just love them! 


Babies in white onesies and leg warmers...nothing better! 


How was your weekend? 






No comments: