Tuesday, March 26, 2013

funniest pet contest!


My brother's dog Styles has been entered in a funniest pet photo contest! 

Don't you love it?! 


He's part pit, part mastiff and the sweetest thing you've ever met. 


If you are feeling generous and want to cast a few votes, go to this link. The contest is run by a local Rotary group nearby my hometown in NH, and all of the proceeds from the contest go to a local scholarship fund, of which I was a recipient back in the day! Seven votes is $5, and local college students would be so grateful to the support! 


If you vote, scroll down to CF18 Styles D***** to cast your vote! 


Styles and my brother would also appreciate it, and feel free to share this via twitter if you wish! My twitter name is @lexilooo, if you don't already follow me there!  






2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.