Friday, November 21, 2014

Usborne Books!



A few weeks ago, I became a consultant with Usborne Books and More, a publishing company of children's books of all ages and reading levels! I'm so excited! There are few things that I love more than books, so this is something that seems so perfect for me. 

A few months ago, I was shopping with Heidi, when I saw a really adorable book called That's Not My Lamb, and decided to buy it for Amelia, as we love sheepies in our house. When she saw it, she said "oh, that's an Usborne book, I'm hosting a party with them soon."  So of course, I couldn't wait for her party, which was held via facebook (so clever!). I bought a few more books for Amelia, booked my own party, and soon decided to sign up myself! It's really only been about a month that I've been doing this, but it's been a lot of fun! I've had a few facebook parties, and I am also going to have a booth at a holiday bazaar in a few weeks! 

There are some really fun books, and I am loving expanding Amelia's library, of course  :)










Amelia LOVES the That's Not My series, we have several of them!



They are touchy-feely books, with each page having a different "feel" for them. She has so much fun with them, and I love seeing her reaching for her books throughout the day! 


I've created a facebook page, if you want to have a look at it, and feel free to "like" it too  :)


Also, if you have any interest in hosting a facebook party of your own, please let me know! They take 30-45 minutes and are super fun! You can get free books, which make the very best Christmas presents, of course. There is still time for them to come in before the holidays too, if you'd like to host something soon! 


Remember, free books  :)



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Someone gave us some Not My books and Mike-a-roni loves them! I didn't realize they were sold that way. I will have to consider a party once we move and settle.