Friday, November 4, 2011

monogrammed cuff?!



I just came across this monogrammed cuff from Marley Lilly, and I am pretty sure that I need it! I rarely wear bracelets at all, though I have a few that I love. When I graduated from high school, my parents bought me a beautiful silver cuff with garnets (my birthstone).


I should wear it more often, eh?


Really though, isn't this lovely?




It's a steal at only $34.99, so I think that I might need to treat myself to it!


Have you ever bought anything from Marley Lilly? Are you into monograms?

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love monograms, though I don't have anything!! I love the cuff - early Christmas gift to you!!

erica said...

I am obsessed with everything from Marley Lilly. I really love this cuff! I just found your blog and I am your newest follower. xo