Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social: Life Catchup

 
 
I've never done this before, but thought I'd try out the Suday Social linkup from A Complete Waste of Makeup! Sounds like fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today's questions- catchup on life
 
 
What is currently on your wish list?
 
This funky bubble necklace from etsy. It would look great with a whute button down and jeans, or all dressed up! Love the various shapes and colors of the beads. This shop has all sorts of bubble necklaces with great prices!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Also, a corgi. I want one like crazy. We had one when I was growing up, called Oliver, and they are just the nicest dogs ever. My boyfriend and I are looking for one, we are thining a rescue is best. They are the sweetest dogs, and I have a name picked out already - Winston!


 
Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered
that we all need:
 
PostalPix! You can upload pics taken on your phone, and they will print them in various sizes and mail them to you. Genius. Why do I never think of these things....


Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why?

Well, you've found my blog!  I use lexilooo everywhere- twitter, instagram and blogger. I have a tumblr, which I rarely use, but have a look if you want! Pinterest is probably my favorite- I'm obsessed! I've made a fair amount of things I've pinned too!
 
 
What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
 
 
Call the Midwife!
 
 
It is on PBS Sunday nights. It is British, and based on a memoir written by a woman who was a midwife in East London in the 1950's. She is a nurse midwife, but lives and works with a convent there. Tonight is the finale, episode six, but I heard that they are currently filming season two, so I hope that is airs here too! I love the fashion of the times. It's a great show, and I want to buy the DVD, now that I know that they have one!
 
 
 
 
What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of?
 
 
Friends.
The Wonder Years.
Thirteen Going on Thirty.
Love Actually.
anything by Taylor Swift, Chicago (the band!), Fleetwood Mac and Billy Joel.
Sex and the City.
The Cosby Show.
Serendipity.
 
 
 
How about you? What are your favorites?


1 comment:

how i met your father blog said...

i think i would go broke if i had the postal pix app. for serious.