Monday, July 21, 2008

done!


I have finished my book.


Don't get too excited here folks...it's a children's book. For my Children's Lit class, I had to write a book. Yes, write a children's book. So, that I did. I don't know that it was anything extraordinary, but I am finally finished (it may or may not have actually been due two weeks ago...ooops). Now I need to take the finished product to Kinko's so they can bind it, and then drop it off to my prof.


Whew!


With that, I am meeting a friend for dinner at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) and I think I want this, without the celery (ugh!).
Okay, I don't know why the picture is way up there, but it is the following-

Grilled chicken marinated in SPICY Buffalo sauce with Mozzarella cheese, carrots, celery and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese. Served with a side of Gorgonzola ranch dressing.
Sounds nice, no?


4 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

That's a big accomplishment. I had to do a similar exercise for a Spanish class I had once. Not an easy undertaking:)

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Congrats on finishing!

Ashley D said...

I had a write a children's book for a class in college. It took such a long time, but it turned out pretty cute. Congratulations on finishing your's!

Have fun at dinner tonight. I love CPK!

Katelin said...

congrats, finishing a book is always a cool thing! :)