Tuesday, August 26, 2008

survey fun!

I was tagged last week by the lovely Carmen, one of my favorite bloggers! Do you read her blog? No? Hurry, go check her out! She's hilarious!

We all know our alphabet, right? Well here are the ABC's of Lexiloo!



A. Attached or Single?Attached...to Steve...he's pretty great...most days ;)

B. Best Friend? Renee, since the first day of field hockey practice freshman year of high school. Ironically, her parents own an amazing restaurant in my hometown that my parents have been going to since forever, so it is bizarre that we never met before then! Her son Jackson is my godson!

C. Cake or pie? Toughie...my grandmother makes the best cherry pie in the world!

D. Day of choice? Friday, obviously.

E. Essential item? lip gloss, ipod, cell phone, earrings (I HATE not having earrings in! I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but forgetting earrings makes me crazy!)

F. Favorite color? red pr pink, though I've been wearing a lot of yellow and purple lately

G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears are my favorite and my best

H. Hometown? LA..as in Laconia...yeah!

I. Favorite indulgence? sweets

J. January or July? January...my birthday! besides, I am a winter girl...always

K. Kids? yes, eventually

L. Life isn’t complete without? puppies!

M. Marriage date? not yet...but one of my non-negotiables in it must be in October...Oct in NH is the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen!

N. Number of brothers and sisters? I have one of each, both are younger

O. Oranges or Apples? apples...I don't like to eat the actual orange, but I love orange juice and most orange flavored things...am I weird?

P. Phobias? moths and dragonflies freak me out

Q. Quotes? there are many...

R. Reasons to smile? puppies!

S. Season of choice? fall and winter

T. Tag 5 people:
Jackie
Katie
Katelin
Lauren
Ashley


U. Unknown fact about me? I took chemistry three times; twice in high school and once in college. I failed it the first time and had to repeat it, and then got a D the second time. In college, I needed a science class, so I decided on chem, to prove to myself that I could do it. I passed, with a B- and emailed my high school teacher to tell him. He was so happy to hear that "the chemistry demons had been listed from my soul." Despite that, I really liked chemistry! I thought it was so interesting, I just couldn't understand it to save my life!

V. Vegetable? asparagus!

W. Worst habit? twirling/playing with my hair

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I LOVE x-rays! I wanted to be a radiologist for the longest time...until I realized that med school was not a good place for me!

Y. Your favorite food? Mexican...yummmmmmm

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

4 comments:

Ashley D said...

How fun! Thanks for the tag. I'll definitely be posting this soon!

wafelenbak said...

I love the chemistry story--that is fantastic@

Anonymous said...

Oh i'm so with you on mexican food being the best!

Dolce said...

Love, Love, Love Mexican food!