I've seen this floating around a few blogs today, so I thought I'd do it too. You should too, of course!
1) What is your ideal best date?
I've always liked dates that involved being outside- the beach, an outdoor concert, something along those lines. I wouldn't consider myself an outdoorsy person, per se, as in, I'm not much of a hiker, but even something as sitting at an outdoor table at a restaurant works well for me!
2) How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
oh, probably an hour or so? it depends on whether or not I'd already decided what to wear ;)
3) What would you wear on the date?
that would depend on where we were going, and what time of year it was! if it was summer, maybe a cute sundress, but in the winter, likely jeans and a cute top
4) If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
Steve and I aren't married, but we do try to go on dates, at least twice a month. we both like trying new restaurants and seeing things, and we both are always finding something interesting that is going on in DC that we should see or do.
5) What was your worst date?
I can't really think of one that was that horrible, really!
6) Do you (or did you) kiss on your first date? it depends on the guy...I have before, but not always!
7) If married, how long before you knew he/she was "the one?" If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
well, Steve and I have been together for more than six years now, and if he wasn't marriage material, I wouldn't still be with him! I'm not sure when I realized that he was...maybe I did all along, and just never realized it.
8) Do you prefer day or night dates? probably daytime! lots to do and see, I think! one of my best dates ever involved a castle in Krakow!
9) How old were you when you were first allowed to date?
I'm not sure. that sounds silly, yes, but honestly, I didn't really date much in high school, and I never really went on dates. it would always be a group of people.
10) What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
I can't think of anything truly embarrasing, if that makes any sense!