Tuesday, May 10, 2011

tasty tuesday and other fun stuff

Happy Tuesday!



I've been featured today on Scarlet Threads blog with my chicken pot pie recipe! I've posted it here already, but go have a look, in case you missed it the first time around.



Speaking of Scarlet Threads, I have some exciting news regarding them, but I will save that for another post. Oooh, the suspense! It involves me, them, and a giveaway! So, stay tuned!



Also! I will be hosting an online stationary party next week! I've had a giveaway with them before, but Chloe of English Tea Paperie does really marvelous work. I just love her. She's so sweet and easy to work with, and amazingly talented! Monograms galore! So, stay tuned for that announcement as well, next week!



Also- DC girls- anyone interested in joining my book club? Two of my best girls, Heidi and Liz, and I have had an on and off again bookclub for the past few years and are getting it started again next month. If you are interested in joining us, please let me know! Must love good books, good conversation and good wine :)



How's your Tuesday looking?


3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I wish I lived closer! I would totally join your book club!

Sarah - whatsarahread.com said...

Ohhh that pot pie looks yummy!! And I too wish I lived closer to DC... I would totally join your book club! Can't wait to hear your big giveaway news! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Not only would I come to your book club, i would come over for pot pie!!