Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stella & Dot party!

 
 
I held a Stella and Dot party over the weekend! I kept hearing about their jewelry all over twitter/facebook/blogs, and I decided that I wanted to see for myself what it was all about! I looked at the site, fell in love with almost everything on it, and promptly requested that a nearby stylist contact me, so that we could arrange a party!
 
 
When Kelly arrived, she had so many gorgeous pieces with her. I want about everything, really. Really! She set everything up and I arranged a few snacks. Nothing crazy- she said to keep it simple. I set out some cheese and crackers, and then I made the pumpkin dip that is all over pinterest. Also, Perrier in lemon and lime (Heidi is pregnant!), and then some wine.
 
 
 
 
 
Perfect!
 
 
Stella and Dot has some really lovely jewelry. Look at these charms!
 
 
 

 
 
 
Bracelet stacking! I've been so into bracelets lately, and had so much fun playing with them all. Here, I am wearing (from left to right), the Clover Double Wrap Leather bracelet, the Chimera bangle, the Renegade Cluster bracelet in gold, and then the Lindsay Bangle in turquoise.  I know that the Lindsay bangle doesn't really "go" with the others, but I just love that one so much, so added it for the photo!
That one also comes in white, though I didn't see that one.


 
This is my most favorite necklace, the Isadora Pearl Bib necklace.
 
 
I LOVE IT!!! It's just so gorgeous.



I also really want this bracelet, the Lakra Bangle. 


 
 
These are all self-taken, hence the odd angles on the photo! Ha!
 
The Medina Bib Necklace. So pretty.
 


 
The Indira Necklace. Not something I'd normally go for it, but I felt fierce wearing it  ;)



 
The Geneve Lace Pendant necklace. 




 
Close up of the pumpkin dip! So easy. Mix together a can of pumpkin pie filling, a block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, two cups of confectioners sugar. Mix well, sprinkle with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. I also added in a few swirls of caramel! I served mine with 'Nilla Wafers, which I love, but so rarely buy. They bring me back to childhood!
 
 
Everyone loved it. 



 
 
 
Stella and Dot has some really marvelous pieces. I wish I could buy it all...but of course, cannot just yet ;)  Maybe I should become a consultant, so that I can have one of each piece, and wear them whenever I want to?! That might be fun! Ha!
 
 
They have several new items for the holidays, along with items for breast cancer awareness month, where the proceeds go to research. Love that. If you're interested, and want to buy anything, feel free to shop my party- it's open for another week, and I'd love it!
 
 
Have you ever had a Stella and Dot party? What are your favorite pieces?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: