Monday, October 8, 2012

menu planning





With this many cookbooks, you'd think that I'd never run out of dinner ideas.....


 
 Though perhaps I have too many, and feel intimidated? Yes, that must be it. Of course, now with the development of pinterest, I find myself constantly pinning recipes to try, and I have tried a good number of them too, which is encouraging  ;)
 
 
I really need to be better about planning meals for the week. I admit, that I think about it, but then not much comes of it. Occasionally, I plan ahead, but most of the time, I wing it, and when I get home around 6:30 or 7pm, I look through the fridge and decide at that moment what to make.
 
 
This week, I am attempting to plan ahead for the week. I have three pins that I will attempt. By attempt, I mean that I will try to keep to my "schedule" and make them, rather than leave it to the last minute like most of the time! Wish me luck!
 
 



 


 
 
 
I'm just planning for three recipes for the moment....as Friday night we may go out, and with having Monday off, I will likely throw something in the crockpot in the morning (maybe a pork tenderloin?), and go from there! I'll have to report back next week on how they all turn out for me, and if I stick to these plans  :)
 
 
 
What about you? Do you plan your meals each week? Do you have any tips for me on how I can plan better and then stick to my plans?!
 
 
 




No comments: