Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social!

 
 
Since I have not blogged in weeks, I thought I'd post a little Sunday Social, to try to get me back into the swing of things!  
 
 
 

This Weeks Questions:
 
 
 
1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake:
Oh gosh! I had these paisley stirrup pants in crazy colors, and I wore them with this giant oversized button-down shirt. Both were from Limited Too (remember that store!? does it still exist?) and I thought they were the coolest ever. Pretty sure they weren't.  I also cut bangs in 8th grade, and that was just a bad idea.
 
 
 
2. Who were your best friends in high school?
Renee, Susan, Claudia and Stephanie.


3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Let's see...I baby-sat a lot, and had a job at the local health club. I also volunteered at a local thrift shop with Renee. I went to football and hockey games sometimes, that sort of things, hung out with friends. The usual.
 
 
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
Not really, no. I really didn't date in high school.
 
 
 
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
In middle school, my friend Erika and I made up a few words, haha. In high school, nothing really. We passed notes in classes, and between classes, and had silly jokes, but nothing that sticks out to me now, all these years later  ;)
 
 
I don't want to post any photos, as I don't want to post without friends permission, and most of them don't know about my blog!

No comments: