Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wishing for anthropologie!

Today at Kelsey's Wishful Wednesday, we are talking about where we wish was our personal closet and where we could shop from daily...




I WISH... I could have ANTHROPOLOGIE as my personal closet and could shop from it daily!

My love for anthro has been well documented, I think, and why shouldn't it? How could you not...look at these lovelies?!
























(please accept my apologies for not adding the direct links to the site...the uploading was taking forever as it was!)
Really though, how can you not love Anthropologie? They have the prettiest things, hands down. I love the dresses and cardigans the most, and wish I had the funds to do all of my shopping there! Maybe someday... :)
Also, I love their accessories and home items. I've found some great kitchen items there, and sometimes on sale too! Recently, I bought two fabulous green paisley plates that I have an idea for a craft project. They were $4.99 each, so I don't mind not using them for their intended purpose! I've also bought bridal shower gifts there, and recently discovered that while anthro doesn't have an actual wedding registry, you can create a wish list! I am totally doing that when I get engaged! I have several sets of measuring cups from there that are just the cutest, including a babushka set that I adore. I can't find the link to those, but I have these and these and love them both! I was there not too long ago and picked up a few cute things on sale and will have to post pictures of them soon!


Where would you like to have as your personal closet?






3 comments:

Southern Belle Mama said...

I could dream shop at Anthro all day long! I love the polka dotted dress you showed.

I think I'd have to have JCrew as my personal closet. :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Their stuff is just DIVINE!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Girl... I LOVE Anthro so much. I want to leave my home and closet behind and live inside Anthro. Really, if they'd let me I'd live there... the best store on earth.