Tuesday, May 22, 2012

current loves


Happy Tuesday, friends! 

Picture post, and some of my favorite things at the moment!


Butter of London's All Hail the Queen. Perfect brown, with the right touch of sparkle!


My first ever pair of TOMS, in classic navy. I'll post a photo of them later too! Do you have any TOMS? What do you think of them? I've been wanting to try them, as everyone raves, so I finally ordered a pair!


Peonies. 'Nuff said!  :)


I've heard lots of things about this book, so now I'm reading it. I'm only a few chapters in, but it's good so far! No babies for me now, but eventually  ;)


Goodies from a local farmers market on Sunday!


Peach wine from Virginia...mmmmmmm hmmmmmm!


New-ish cupcake shop! This is a blackberry cupcake, and was amazing.




What are you loving this week???

6 comments:

KatiePerk said...

fun finds! I really like that nail polish. I have 3 pairs of Tom's and I love them! They are really comfy.

Jess said...

Tom's are great! I have two pair, but am looking to add more. They are so comfortable.

Katelin said...

love that nail polish color. and seriously, i might have to jump on the Toms train soon. they look so comfy.

Hayley: Sparkles and Stretchmarks said...

I've never heard of Toms?

I love that nail polish though, looks great! Very festive with the jubilee coming up too :)

erica said...

That is one of my all time favorite polish colors. xo

Shoshanah said...

I've been wanting to read Bringing up Bebe too. I'm no where near pregnant, but it still sounds like an interesting read.

And that blackberry cupcake looks delicious, and of course, now I'm craving a cupcake.