Wednesday, January 23, 2013

baby quilt finished!




Here is a baby quilt I finished recently, but never posted a photo of! I made this for my friend Mallorie's son Connor, who is such a doll. He'll be a year in April! 


This fabric is called Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda and I just love it! Of course, I am a slow quilter, so Connor finally received it in November, but better late than never, right? :)  I have photo of Mal, Connor and I with it, but I don't want to post that, as I don't think it is right to post photos of children without permission from their parents!






I have several other baby quilts to work on too....one for my friend Stephanie's little Grace, one for Christine's baby girl-to-be (due next month!), and one for Heidi's baby boy-to-be (due in March!). Also, Steve's sister Heather is expecting a boy next summer, so I need to figure out what to do for her too! Grace's quilt is in the works, Heidi's fabric is picked out, but that is it with these so far! I need to get moving....


I think I need to figure out how I can be a stay-at-home quilter  ;)









7 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Way to go! It is gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose.

KatiePerk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jilly said...

Really cute! Its amazing how babies just all decide to come together, making you baby-quilt busy, then all of a sudden everyone is done for a while and you've found all this cute baby fabric and suddenly there are no more babies to use it for . . . (at least thats my situation right now - oh well, I'm sure someone I know will start having babies soon).

In any case, very cute quilt. I love that collection.

Anna Hall said...

I really love this quilt!! It's simple and perfect for a baby. I completely agree...being a stay at home quilter sounds heavenly!

Kiki and Lala said...

It's gorgeous.... Love it xxx

Unknown said...

Sooo beautiful!

Patricia said...

Great quilt! It is always wonderful when a little one can get a handmade present.