Monday, August 23, 2010

weekend baking

Remember last year when I made strawberry shortcake cookies?
Well, I made them again over the weekend and they were delightful, as always!
Please note my adorable Scarlet Threads Penelope apron :)





Look, it's reversable!!!!!







Note, in my hand, a cute pot holder, made by me!



They look messy...and are...but are SO good! They taste just like strawberry shortcake and are very easy to make!




The finished product :)






PS. Did you enter my giveaway to win your very own Penelope apron??? Only a few days left!!!


5 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm going to have to try these amazing things called strawberry shortcake cookies!! Yum! I can't imagine anything that could be more perfect!

Anonymous said...

oh that looks delish!! i agree with mrs. potts, i had NO idea the deliciousness that is shortcake could be put in cookie form!

Mandy said...

Can you send me that recipe? When I clicked on your past post and the link to the recipe, it said it no longer existed? I would LOVE to have it though, thanks!

Your apron is adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

Anonymous said...

MM! They look so good! And I love the aprons- adorable!!

I'm going to have to try that strawberry shortcake recipe! Just what the dr prescribed!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

midnight macaroons said...

Those look awesome. I love strawberry shortcake so I'm sure I'd love these. I love the pictures of you in your apron. You look so cute.