Monday, December 13, 2010

Lilly lovers?

I attempted to do a bit of Christmas shopping yesterday and was mostly a failure. I have NO idea what to get for anyone!

I ran into Marshalls and discovered this---





Lilly purfume for $16.99! They had Wink, Beachy and Squeeze and a few bath gels in Squeeze.

I know many of you love Lilly P, so l thought I'd mention this, in case you have a Marshalls nearby!

I've been looking for a new purfume, so l picked up Wink.

What is your favorite purfume?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Annick Goutal's Petite Chérie...

how i met your father blog said...

i'm a big fan of squeeze by lilly and also estee lauder sheer beautiful!

Aunt Spicy said...

I am on a gucci flora kick right now, but I adore Lily P so I may just have to go check it out!