Tuesday, December 21, 2010

meet me in Moscow

Confession: I am a bad Christmas shopper, because I can't seem to leave the stores without picking up a little something for me. Just something little, and something that nobody would ever to think to get me for Christmas...just a little treat.
I know, I am bad.
Saturday night, I met the lovely Heidi and Liz in Georgetown for a date. We first went to LuluLemon, where we took some hilariously fun pictures in their photobooth, complete with reindeer antlers and Santa hats. I'll post them another time.
We poked around the shops, I reclaimed my foursquare mayorship of Anthropologie (yes!!!) and had a cocktail or two. Afterwards, we found ourselves in Sephora (DANGER AHEAD) and I picked up this little doll-

What it is:A travel palette containing four ravishing Eye Shadows and a Convertible Color dual lip and cheek cream in a collectible mirrored palette.
What it does:The fourth in a five-part series of collectible palettes, the Make an Impression in Moscow palette features Stila's award-winning Eye Shadows in four trend-setting shades: Matruschka (beige), Chill (pale blue), Nadia (orange copper), and Mink (brown). The wintery palette also includes Convertible Color in Lily, a sheer, hydrating pink shade that's ideal for creating a naturally flushed, cold-weather glow.




It was a five-part series?! I missed the other four?!
Okay, the website lists two others...Aspen and Tokyo, but where were the other two?! Maybe Luxembourg and Krakow? :)
(must order and find)
I know I didn't need this, but the best part, it was only $10 and I just couldn't resist the pretty.
Tip- don't ever let me go to Sephora.
Are you victim of treating yourself when shopping for others?

2 comments:

Liz said...

SO glad you ended up buying that. Seriously. It's like it was made for you.

how i met your father blog said...

definitely made for you!! and something that you'll use for quite some time!!