Wednesday, December 22, 2010

bye bye Bob

Remember Bob, our cute beta fish?




(that is Sunny the snail, his bowlmate)

I came downstairs Sunday morning and walked over to his bowl to feed him, but didn't see him. I looked all around, thinking maybe he was hiding behind the plant. I didn't see him, until l looked down...

Bob was lying dead on the floor.

My fishie committed suicide! He somehow jumped out of the bowl.

:(

So tragic.

RIP, Bob the beta.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

That happened to one of my fish once too!! :( I blamed it on my carpet being blue and the fish thinking it was the ocean.

Julia Writer said...

Wow, what a way to go. RIP Bob.

Stray Stitches said...

Poor Bob! He must have been looking for that bigger pond - and now he's there.

Annie said...

OMG, seriously? That's crazy! Poor guy!

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong said...

oh no!! this happened to my fishie in college, it was so sad!