Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Spot of Tea


Last Friday, I met a friend for tea after work. She had been in grad school in Poland with me, and lives here in DC, and I hadn't seen her in a while. It was warm, but we sat outside anyway, to people watch!





Toast points with goat cheese and honey! Amazing!





Then we went back to Ten Thousand Villages, where she works, and I tried on some lovely fair-trade bracelets.





I bought the colored one- bone and brass bangle, it's called, and it goes well with the other bone bangles I have! Also, Orly nail polish, color called Gumdrop ;)




....and what's new with you?



- Posted using BlogPress from iLexi

1 comment:

Meg @ write meg! said...

Looks like a very fun way to pass the time, and I love that nail polish color! I've been searching for the perfect robin's egg blue.