Tuesday, September 23, 2008

blarghhh

I'm home today, home sick. Okay, so I am not on my deathbed sick, but I feel like crud. I'm watching reruns of 90210, yes, old-school 9-oh. It's the episode where Donna and David and the girls sneak into the hotel to find Color Me Badd and she sees her mother there with another man. I always liked this episode. What was your favorite 9-oh episode?

How was your weekend? I didn't do much of excitement, mostly just helped Steve move. He closes on his new house a week from today, so we were packing and moving boxes. It wasn't exactly fun, but I suppose it must be done, right? I hate moving...it's the worst!

I made fruit bread last night. It was supposed to be strawberry bread, but I didn't have enough, so I had a bag of frozen mixed fruit in the freezer (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) and used those. The bread is a lovely shade of purple and isn't bad :)

Okay, more later....must make more tea...

4 comments:

Ashley D said...

I hope you feel better soon! I was sick last week and it is not fun.

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is an episode of classic 9-oh that I don't like but the Brenda years are by far the best!

La Petite Chic said...

Aww, I hope you're feeling better soon. I think this is definitely the time of year where people are starting to get sick.

an orange county girl said...

drink plenty of tea and get plenty of rest. feel better!