Tuesday, September 9, 2008

trashy tv!

So I joined twitter. Follow me, if you want to :)

Does anyone watch the show on MTV called Exiled? It comes on right after The Hills, and I won't lie, I've been watching it! Last night's girl, Chelsi, was really the worst. I hated that she's from NH too! Ugh! Now this was my confusion...last time I checked, Norway wasn't exactly a developing nation. Yes, I know that she went to the frozen tundra of the Arctic Circle and herded reindeer, but still- the family lives in a large city most of the time! Strange.

Speaking of trashy tv, how was Gossip Girl? I got home last night and a breaker in my apartment blew, and maintenence, of course, is useless. So, Steve rigged up an extension cord from my kitchen, haha, to plug in my AC and tv. I saw the last ten minutes of GG.

How is it only Tuesday?!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

GG was decent! Not as good as the first episode of the season, but still really great. I'm sure you could find it online streaming somewhere.

Sarah said...

I watched one episode of Exiled and it made my skin crawl. That said, I have an episode or two on my DVR that I will definitely be getting to soon when I need a good dose of trash.

My roommate is trying to catch up on the first season of GG (I'm still trying to get used to that meaning Gossip Girl and not Gilmore Girls) so I'm holding out on watching the new ones yet. Can't freakin wait.

Ohmygoshi said...

Meh, GG was ok. lots of twists and turns which made for an interesting hour.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I do love GG - thought last night's ep was good.

I need to actually start tweeting - I created mine awhile back, but haven't done anything!

Anonymous said...

I watched Exiled last night and I have to admit that I giggled as she cried in the snow :)

Britni said...

Loved GG last night.. but if you watch One Tree Hill, it was even better. I'm hooked on that show this year.