Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, my good friend

Hooray for Friday!

I'm hoping that this weekend won't be as rainy as the last two days have been. The other night, there was an actual hail storm. The next morning, there were branches everywhere and a huge stump where a tree had been that morning. Last night, Steve came over and we walked to 7-11 to get a slurpee. So good.

I'm not sure if you've seen this gem, but if not, go go go! Those of you in DC may appreciate it more, but it has made my day for the last two days I've known of it. Thanks to Heidi for posting it first :)

I think I am going to a strawberry festival on Sunday, out at Great Country Farms. This is where we got our Christmas tree last year and there is a winery across from it. Pie eating contests and tart tosses...plus strawberries and wine. Sounds like fun to me!

What are your weekend plans?

3 comments:

Princess Freckles said...

That Strawberry Festival sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm enjoying the Intern blog too! :)

Have a great weekend!

magda said...

That is a gem indeed. Add that to my list of daily distractions!

Take some pictures at the strawberries for me. I'm sad to miss it ... but excited to see you tonight! xo!

Maxie said...

i LOVE the DC interns blog. especially the entry about anderson cooper. Did you see that one?