The lovely lady behind Black Labs and Lilly tagged me with the Happy 101 Award a few days ago! Yay!
1. List 10 things that make you happy
2. Tag 10 Bloggers that brighten your day
My happy things-
1. Pita bread and garlic hummus....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
2. Sangria! Coming to DC? I'll take you to one of my favorite spots for a pitcher or two!
3. My godson Jackson. He's too funny for words.
4. Puppies of all kind, especially corgis. My birthday is next month and I would love you forever if you wanted to give one to me.
5. Majlinda from Albania and Boikokobetso from South Africa, my World Vision babies. Seriously, getting a letter in the mail from one of them can put me in a good mood for the next three days. I'm really hoping to be able to go to Albania next year to see Majlinda, but we'll see if I can pull that off.
6. All things Poland. I lived in Krakow for two years, and miss it every day.
7. My family and friends, all of whom are pretty darn amazing
8. Steve, my boyfriend. though some days he makes me crazy, most days I am pretty glad to have him :)
9. Cupcakes. No explanation needed!
10. My sewing machine! Though I am still not very good, I am loving the little quilts and other things that I've been making! I need more practice, so if you want a pot holder, leave a note and I will make you one!
I'm going to break the rules, and not tag anyone, but play along if you wish, I'd love to see your list!