Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hmmm

So, this is the last week of my summer classes (WTF?!) and I have A LOT of work to do. I have several projects due between last Friday and next Monday due for one of them and NO motivation to do so, in the least. Seriously. The projects are all fairly easy, and fun, but I just don't want to do them. I know that as soon as they are done and turned in, life will be good, but I just can't seem to get into the zone of doing them. Blargh.

I'm also hungry. What should I make for dinner?

3 comments:

Jess said...

I think I'm too late for this one. But I hope you had something good!

Anonymous said...

im prob too late posting this, but how about making some tea and crumpets? i dont know why, i just think it would be something you'd like ;)

Lauren said...

My answer to "what should i make for dinner" is ALWAYS pasta. I love pasta.