Monday, June 16, 2008

more weekend please

Morning folks!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

Friday I went to my boss' cabin for the picnic he was throwing. In the end, I wore navy capris and this blouse from Gap in white. I bought it a few weeks ago, and I love and adore it. So comfy, and adorable! The picnic was lovely. His cabin is out on the Eastern Shore and really beautiful. They are right at the edge of the bay, so we went out on the water.

Saturday we went to Pentagon City for a bit; I needed a birthday present for a friend and a gift for a friend who had a baby. Also, I went into the Gap and tried on the dress I mentioned the other day. I liked it, but didn't love it, so I will think about it. Now I know what size to order too, should I decide to order it. Hmmm, and if I wait a few weeks, it might be on sale! That night was a friends birthday party, so we went down to Old Town for that. We stopped at the Gap outlet on the way, as I had to exchange something there. The birthday festivities were at Cafe Salsa, which I had never been to, but was a lot of fun. Mojitos, yummm.

Sunday I spent some quality time at the library and then Steve made me dinner, which we followed with a trip to Maggie Moo's. He made scallops- my favorite!

I have several assignments due this week, so I am a bit stressed about those. Both classes end next week- eeek! Then I am free until September, which is good. I have a lot on my mind, regarding my classes and what I want to be doing, so this break will be a good time to get organized and figure things out.

I'd like to win the lottery this week.

I booked a flight home for the second week of July. It is my godson's first birthday and then I have a wedding, so I'll be home all week. Excellent. Steve will come up Wednesday and we may randomly drive to Canada one day, just because we can! Tim Hortons....mmmmmm.....

Oh, and if you haven't already, stop by and congratulate Heidi...she's now engaged!!! YAY!!!!

What's on your agenda this week?

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I can't believe you are already almost done with classes! Summer sessions flllly by.

I am in NY this week to help my mom out, she had an unfortunate mishap so we came to her rescue! But I will hopefully make it back in time for the book club....now I just have to start reading :)

La Petite Chic said...

Oooh, I love that blouse! I really like the pink version.

Capitol Hill 20210 said...

I am back from cali - I took off work today to get 5 weeks worth of mail, snuggled with the kitties all weekend.

currently playing with my new mp3 player and uploading music

L Sass said...

I love that blouse! I might need to stop into Gap to see if they still have it...

Jen said...

Hopefully, i get to relax this week. This weekend was long and stressful, and I really need a break.