Thursday, April 16, 2009

contest!

Right, I know you all love contests, right? Well, the lovely Heidi is having one! It's for a good cause too; to support the DC Junior League, which is a great organization of great ladies who do great things. That's just great, right? :)

If you aren't familiar with the Junior League, have a look at their website. One of their big causes is promoting literacy in DC, and I'm sure you all know how much I love literacy development! I had actually thought about joining the JL a few years back and went to one of their info sessions. I can't remember why I didn't, but maybe I should consider it again?

Anyway, their current "event" is the Downtown Shoparound, for shopping in Georgetown-


Downtown ShopAround
The Junior League of Washington is pleased to partner with area retailers to offer you the opportunity to both give and receive this spring during the Downtown ShopAround April 25 through May 3. Receive 20% off at J. McLaughlin, Sherman Pickey, Sugar, Urban Chic, Vineyard Vines, Tickled Pink, Red Door Spas, and many more! Click
here to Purchase your Downtown Shop Around card for $30. 100% of the proceeds support the Junior League of Washington’s community programs. Click here for a full list of participating stores.

Sounds like a good deal, eh? Well mosey on over to Heidi's blog and see her contest! If you don't live in DC and win, that just means you need to plan a weekend trip. If that happens, Heidi and I will take you out for a drink :)

When you win, you can thank me with a corgi :)

No comments: