Friday, October 2, 2009

Room to Read in DC events!

I've mentioned my recent involvement with Room to Read before and am so excited that things are getting off the ground. There are three upcoming events here in DC and I'd love it if you came to one! I'll be at two of them, the second and third dates.

For some reason, blogger won't let me place the actual invitation into this post, so I can't link to it. If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I will email it to you, as you do need to register for the events. There will be wine and hors d'oeurves served and space is limited. There are some really exciting things happening and you may love being involved! There are many ways to be a part of it, so come and check things out!


Join the DC Chapter of Room to Read for a 90-minute event to learn more about Room to Read's recent accomplishments, future expansion plans, and how you can be a part of this worldwide movement.


ARLINGTON, VA \ OCTOBER 10TH \ 7:00 PMNRECA Conference Center, 4301 Wilson Boulevard



BETHESDA, MD \ OCTOBER 17TH \ 7:00 PM Sharon Fine Gallery, 5504 Cornish Road


WASHINGTON, DC \ OCTOBER 22ND \ 6:00 PMThe Law Offices of Seyfarth Shaw, 975 F Street NW



3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Have fun! Wish I lived closer! :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sounds like a great event/cause. If I ever move back to DC I'll let you know.

Beth Dunn said...

Best of luck at your events! they sounds lovely.

xoxo

SC