Here is what I am currently loving.
- zinnias--- so bright and fun and colorful, they brighten up a room with just a glance. there is a flower stand at Eastern Market and I often stop and buy myself a bunch (or two!)
- Red Velvet cupcakes--- no explanation necessary :)
- English muffin pizzas--- last week, I bought a package of English muffins while grocery shopping, mostly on a whim. the next day at work, I couldn't stop thinking about them, and suddenly had a craving for English muffin pizzas. so, I stopped at Trader Joe's on my way home for some pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese and was so happy at dinnertime. there is something that is just so nostalgic and so good about English muffin pizzas!
- dark chocolate covered blueberries from Trader Joe's--- just delish!
- Victoria Magazine--- it is so classic, elegant and lovely and makes me yearn for a home of my own to decorate any way I wish. I've also been loving Southern Living magazine. NH isn't exactly the south, but this northerner is a bit enamored by all things sweet tea and southern. I really want to go to Charleston too! I think I need a subscription to both magazines....
- making baby quilts--- I have about four in the works right now, since I find myself constantly making quilt tops before binding them! (this is an obsession that I hope doesn't go away anytime soon!)
- notecards from English Tea Paperie--- Chloe, the owner and designer, is SO talented. I hosted a giveaway from here earlier this summer and have bought a few sets of note cards for myself since. they can be personalized however you like and are absolutely lovely, and I plan to order some for Christmas presents too, I think! if you are a stationary lover, go check them out!
- red beaded necklaces--- I am on the hunt for one or two. I am IN LOVE with this one (feel free to buy it for me for Christmas or my birthday!) and might like another more casual one. I saw a woman on the metro the other day in a white button down blouse, black dress pants and a simple red beaded necklace. she looked gorgeous.
- thimbles--- there is just something so lovely and adorable about thimbles, in my opinion. I have a few, one that I especially love that is shaped like a little babushka! I am thinking of collecting antique thimbles and pin cushions, because I love them both so much. I actually saw a really cute photo of a sewing room where there was a shelf on the wall with three large jars; one filled with thimbles, one with those pin cushions shaped like a tomato and one filled with spools of thread. it looked so pretty, I am thinking of trying something similar!
What are you loving right now?