Sunday, May 4, 2008

sunny Sundays

There are few places in DC that I like more then Eastern Market in the summer. If you haven't been there, you must go, and soon! I love the flea market and the farmers selling their goods, the artists and their goods and the live music. I love all the area shops and restaurants. I love the Polish man selling the Boleslawiec pottery. I love the crafts and the handmade jewelry. On occasion, there is an Amish farmer there selling furniture. Granted my Capitol Hill efficiency isn't roomy enough for his beautiful pieces, but I can dream, right? I love the rows of fresh produce from Maryland, Virginia and sometimes West Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania.

Yesterday included a trip to Wegmans and then a movie. Today will include a trip to Eastern Market. Then I suppose I should write my Mothers Day cards and get those in the mail....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OMG where is there a Wegmans?? I thought I had lost it for good when I moved from NY!!