Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday

It's a little chilly today! Well, maybe I shouldn't say chilly; it is 60*, but the weather report this morning on the news said mid-70*s...

Is it just me, or is this morning seriously dragging on and on? I feel like it should be after 2pm, but alas, it is only 11:41am. Booo.

Oh! Be sure to visit Heidi's blog this weekend, because I am making my first ever guest post!

I am making this recipe for dinner tonight. I will take a picture or two, I think, and post them. Though I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here...I'm new at this blogging!

I need a nap. Maybe a cookie too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be guest posting for Heidi, too! Now I just need to remember which day :)

Katelin said...

oh that whole wheat spaghetti looks tasty.